Lyntegar Coop is committed to having a website that is accessible to everyone and compliant with the American with Disabilities Act. We welcome any feedback on how to improve the site’s accessibility for all users. The following features and items have been implemented to help make our site more accessible.
1. Images have text equivalents specified as alternate text for screen readers
2. For maximum contrast, all body content has black text on a white background.
3. H1, H2, & H3 Title tags have been implemented for easier navigation of content
4. A "Skip Navigation" link has been implemented on content pages for screen readers to skip straight to content on page.
5. Documents are available in PDF and HTML format for easy access to screen readers.
6. We used the guidelines from the ADA Compliance government website http://www.ada.gov/pcatoolkit/chap5toolkit.htm and the evaluation tool at http://wave.webaim.org/ to make the Lyntegar website compliant.
Again, we welcome feedback and suggestions on ways to make our site as accessible as possible for all users.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at 1-877-218-2308